On 11/22/06, Svein Halvor Halvorsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

VeeJay wrote:
> I have this Help Instructions from a Step-by-Step for Apache
installation

On a side note, you would probably want to install Apache via ports.

       Svein Halvor

If I will install from the Port, how can I configure to add module or
disable modules?

Like if I want to enable following modules, how can I do them VIA Ports? I
Just copy the part of text from this Step-by-Step guide I am using

-----------------
Compiling and installing the software

In this step we will configure, compile, and install the Apache web server
as follows:

./configure \

--prefix=/usr/local/apache2 \

--with-mpm=prefork \

--disable-charset-lite \

--disable-include \

--disable-env \

--disable-setenvif \

--disable-status \

--disable-autoindex \

--disable-asis \

--disable-cgi \

--disable-negotiation \

--disable-imap \

--disable-actions \

--disable-userdir \

--disable-alias \

--disable-so

make

su

umask 022

make install

chown -R root:sys /usr/local/apache2

If we can configure in Port, so where it could be done and how? and if its
in a file, where it would be placed?

--
Thanks!

BR / vj