Did you upgrade from apache 1.x to 2.x? If so, apache 2.0 will be running the httpd.conf the port installed, not your 1.X httpd.conf file.

        -Derek

At 12:48 PM 11/26/2006, Forró A Hunor wrote:
Hi,
I am running freebsd 6.1, I'w just installed apache2, had some problems
after:

Sun Nov 26 21:18:55 2006] [warn] (2)No such file or directory: Failed to
enable the 'httpready' Accept Filter

I made a accf_http_load=YES in /boot/loader.conf than
kldload accf_http
At apache start I don't get no error messages but it is not starting for
some reason. Any ideeas?

--
Regards,
[Hunor]