On Monday November 27, 2006 at 11:03:01 (AM) Jerry McAllister wrote:

> Which version of Apache are you using?
> I am having a somewhat similar issue in Apache 2.2 - on pages I
> had working in Apache 1.3.xxx and haven't had time to try and solve
> it yet.    So, I would be interested in hearing any info on this.

I just got it working.  There were to glaring errors.

1) I had to change the syntax to:

        <!---#exec cmd="date +'TIME:'' '%H%M" -->

Secondly,  I needed to either expressly place the file on the command
line or else the SSI would not display, or chmod the file to 0755. I
choose to do the later obviously since it is an index file.

HTH
--
Gerard

     Mail from '@gmail' is rejected and/or discarded here. Don't waste