On Tue, 28 Nov 2006, Nima Tshering wrote:

Hi,

Please kindly help me in setting up transparent proxy/webcache server in
bridge mode using FREEBSD 6.1
Actually I have got one running, but I forgot to write down how I did it. If you are sort of patient we can do a step by step installation (and hope someone helpful jumps in in case we get stuck). Thus we don't have to take notes, but always can look up the mailing list's archive :-)

0) I use squid.
1) What exactly do you mean by "bridge mode": Do you use two
   NICs?
2) Does your future proxy already work as a gateway?

Regards,

Peter Ulrich Kruppa
Wuppertal
Germany