---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Fernando Capeletto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 26/11/2006 17:39
Subject: Problem with first run of 6.1
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I installed 6.1 with success using 2 hds.
hd1 (3G)
/ (1536M)
swap (777M)
/tmp (780M)

hd2 (30G)
/etc (1024M)
/usr (8192M)
/var (10036M)
/home (10060M)

I choice minimal configuration and no linux compatibility (cause i will
change this later, only for a instalation more sample)
But!
When I reset the system and will go to the first initialization, he dont
found mountpoint.
Appears something like 'Manual Mountpoint' and anything slice i wrote, cause
panics.
I suppose be a common error.
I dont work with FBSD since version 4,9, and, in that version, i dont needed
to do nothing to automatic mountpoint.
What to do for automatic /etc/fstab... , i tried install this version since
setember and ever i quit.
Someone can help me please.
Thanks!

Fernando J. Capeletto [T:11-94230008]
[Depto de Sistemas Eletronicos - Escola Politecnica da USP (PSI/USP)]
[Curriculo Lattes do CNPQ: http://lattes.cnpq.br/2871347245620988 ]