Hi

Try Goldvision:

http://www.goldvision.com/ar/en/microrack.html

roberto

2006/11/28, Peter Schuller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> http://www.johncompanies.com/jc_bsd.html
>
> which seems like a good setup.

For comparison you may want to have a look at leaseweb (www.leaseweb.com).
They are offering dedicated physical machines for comparable prices.

My private colo box is hosted there and so far my experience has been good,
though I have not yet had any kind of hardware disaster or similar so I
cannot speak to how their tech support works in those cases.

PGP userID: 0xE9758B7D or 'Peter Schuller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>'
Key retrieval: Send an E-Mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Web: http://www.scode.org

Ing. Roberto Pereyra
ContenidosOnline
Looking for Linux Virtual Private Servers ? Click here:
http://www.spry.com/hosting-affiliate/scripts/t.php?a_aid=426&a_bid=56