On Nov 30, 2006, at 10:05 AM, David Banning wrote:

I have a standard mailbox with around 40 messages. I want to be able
to just send them all to someone, the same person, not as an
attachment but as individual emails. I want to do something like;

cat /var/mail/frank | someprogram [EMAIL PROTECTED]

So that Frank can just get it into his regular inbox. I realize that
I could just ask Frank to pop it off the server but then he would have
to setup for just one occasion. Is there a way to do what I want?

If you have procmail installed

cat /var/mail/frank | formail -s sendmail [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Dan