Hello All,

 Well, maybe the subject says all,
 Im running 6.1R acting as NAT, gateway ofcourse, hotspot.
 I have many clients trying to use Vonage, motorola, VoIP devices and
 and few more products.

 The problem is as its described in some websites..
They can call, receive a call, hear the dailtone but no one can hear the other party.

After researching i found out there is a problem iusing FreeBSD NAT with voip protocols.

i have been advised to use STUN servers, (Simple Traversal of UDP through NATs.)
  I found out there is net/stund port and its installed successufly!
  but still lost.

  Can someone kindly and please shade a light on howto
  make voip behind NAT works in my FreeBSD ? im in trouble because of this.

  Thank you.
  Marwan Sultan,