Eric wrote:
i am trying to upgrade my mod_perl to mod_perl2-2.0.2_1,3 and am getting the error below. I thought it might be related to ccache so i disabled it via NOCCACHE=yes but it still blew up at thr same spot.

has anyone else seen this with this update or in the past that can offer a suggestion?

Eric
update:

I commented out the statement below in make.conf and it worked. is this a known issue?

CPUTYPE?=athlon64

either way, its installed now. i have never seen that happen before. thanks!

Eric