I've recently updated my ports, and openwebmail is no longer working, giving me
the following error...

  Software error:
Undefined subroutine &Compress::Zlib::memGzip called at
/usr/local/www/cgi-bin/openwebmail/shares/ow-shared.pl line 1175.
  For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([EMAIL PROTECTED]), giving this
error message and the time and date of the error.

  I've looked on freebsd.org at the ports and note that note that within the
last 7 hours there has been an update to correct the path to Compress::Zlib.pm
after recent p5-Compress-Zlib update.

  Is this still a problem with the port or do I have to alter my configuration
somehow. Im running a standard openwebmail with no changes.