Hi everyone,

First and foremost, excuse the cross post for those that are on the both
lists- but I'm not sure if this is an SA issue or a BSD issue

Due to disk space issues I recently  created a symlink for /var/log/exim in
/usr/var2

Could the creation of the symlink be related to what my spamstats.pl is now
producing?

As you can see its still reading from /var/log/maillog but data is not
complete.

File /var/log/maillog : from Dec  5 00:00:00 to Dec  5 11:33:44
Total number of emails processed by the spam filter : 0
Number of spams                         :       n/a
Number of clean messages                :       n/a
Average message analysis time           :      7.03 seconds
Average spam analysis time              :      5.83 seconds
Average clean message analysis time     :     10.06 seconds
Average message score                   :     10.01
Average spam score                      :     20.42
Average clean message score             :    -16.28
Total spam volume                       :         6 Mbytes
Total clean volume                      :        38 Mbytes

Jean-Paul Natola
Network Administrator
Information Technology
Family Care International