On 12/6/06, Kay Abendroth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

        Hello,

I have problems installing extensions to Thunderbird on my FreeBSD
system. After installing an extension and a restart of the application,
the extension simply isn't available.
   I already build a debug version of Thunderbird, but that didn't help
to give some useful explanations.

Has someone experienced this before? And what can I do?

How are you installing the extension? what extension is it?

Any help would be appreciated.
Kay

--
GnuPG-Key-ID: 0x4CCBF36C
Fingerprint:  7098 E6AA 4706 1CB5 62D9  CCD3 6CD4 777D 4CCB F36C