On 12/7/06, Todd McNutt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I am hoping to install BSD on an IBM ThinkPad 600X that
I have.  It has not been running the newer Windows and I
popped a CD version of Knoppix in it and it works fantastic.

It got me thinking... I had used BSD in the past and I would
like to find an OS that I can actually 'install' on the hard
drive and just use the computer strictly as a BSD machine.
 Do you have a version of BSD Free that will install and run
on this machine?

Assuming that by thinkpad 600x you are talking about a
pentium3, any current distribution:
http://pcbsd.org/
http://www.desktopbsd.net/
http://www.freesbie.org/