Hi,

I am completely new here, and I did not find the answer to my problem. Not in
the FreeBSD Handbook and not in the Installations instruction.

I have SuSE 10.1 installed with Grub.

I wanted to try FreeBSD, and I installed it on hdd (Linux-name) I think it is
ad3 for FreeBSD.

During the installation I chose "A" for automatic configuration and I
said "none" for the boot-manager.

Now I wonder what I have write in the grub configuration file menu.lst to
finally start FreeBSD?

I tried:

title FreeBSD
    kernel (hd0,1)/boot/loader root=/dev/hdd1

AND

title FreeBSD
    root (hd3,0)
    chainloader +1

First wasmade by YaST and the second is what I found on the Internet.
None of them worked.

Where is my mistake?

Thanks
Karl