On Friday December 08, 2006 at 08:50:36 (AM) Kay Abendroth wrote:

> Could you comment all compiler flags you set in /etc/make.conf and rerun
> the build? Please post your build-log again after that if sth. changes.

The only global setting in the /etc/make.conf file is:

        NO_PROFILE=true
        CFLAGS=-pipe

I do have a couple of other settings, but they are nested

        .if
        mumble
        .endif

I fail to see how that might effect it. Besides, they were present when
I first installed my system.

Anyway, I will give it a try tomorrow. I don't have time this evening.

--
Gerard