I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. Thanks, for all who replied, but this solution was very helpful and I'm now operational.

Thanks again, Raul

Giorgos Keramidas wrote:
On 2006-11-02 22:05, Denise and Raul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello,

I have ISO files saved on cd's.
1) 6.1-RELEASE-i386-bootonly.iso
2) 6.1-RELEASE-i386-disc1.iso
3) 6.1-RELEASE-i386-disc2.iso

if you have saved these ISO images as "files" on a CD-ROM, there is
something wrong here.  These are meant to be written as "raw images"
each on a separate CD-ROM disk.

Most CD-burning software has two modes:

  * One that lets you select files from a disk directory, and burn these
    files as a collection of *files* on a CD-ROM disk.

  * One that lets you burn a CD-ROM disk *image* as an "image".

You have to use the second mode, and burn 6.1-RELEASE-i386-disc1.iso on
a disk of its own.  Then 6.1-RELEASE-i386-disc2.iso on a second disk.

After you have done these two steps, you can insert the first disk in a
CD-ROM drive, and you will see the _contents_ of the CD-ROM disk :)