On 12/12/06, David Banning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have a FBSD box servering several users. We want to mount a stand-alone
FBSD box to access the files on it. I am thinking NFS.

When installing NFS, the stand-alone box would be the NFS server, correct?
And multi-user box would be the NFS client?

in this model the NFS server will be the node in which you export your
data to other machines.  I.e. the machine which holds the files you
want to access.  The client will be the machine that needs to access
said files.  in your case the multiuser box will be the client.

-pete

--
~~o0OO0o~~
Pete Wright