I am trying to figure out how to bond or combine 2
interfaces together. Such that they each share
traffic.

 I have tried one way, however when I use it I seem to
have an odd broadcast occuring on my switch. Such that
I am seeing incoming traffic hit some other ports on
the switch.  Can someone confirm if I am doing it
correctly? Perhaps I have a switch issue?
Do I also need to bond the ports together on the
switch? Sadly the switch they are connected to does
not support port bonding. Does that matter? I have not
seen any mention of that being required.

 I have:

 /usr/sbin/ngctl -f- <<-SEQ
 mkpeer fec dummy fec
 msg fec0: add_iface "em0"
 msg fec0: add_iface "em1"
 msg fec0: set_mode_inet
SEQ

Thanks for any help!

 Nicole

The Large Print Giveth And The Small Print Taketh Away
 -- Anon