On 12/14/06, probsd org <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have the linux-seamonkey port built and I am trying
add the java plugin. I installed the java/diablo-jre15
and made a symlink from
/usr/local/diablo-jre1.5.0/plugin/i386/ns7/libjavaplugin_oji.so
to /usr/local/lib/linux-seamonkey/plugins/ as well as
$HOME/.mozilla/plugins yet about:plugins in seamonkey
isn't showing java support. I even tried the
diablo-jdk15 libjavaplugin_oji.so to no avail.

Michael

Since you are running a Linux binary, you have to use a Linux version of
Java. Try installing one of the Linux JDK's (e.g. linux-blackdown-jdk14).

Chad