The legato client in ports has been dropped for lack of
maintenance and security issue of the default config.
You can get a 6.0 compatible client by back dating ports.
Current 7.x versions of the legato server will not work with this
old FreeBSD client version, so it may be a dead end.

We are implementing a Linux box with JOBD to rsync-diff
our BSD boxes to, and then the Linux box will be backed
up by networker.

--Donald