In response to "Fr0zen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: > Where can I get a good list of what each process state means? I have > searched the manual pages and handbook and have not been able to find > answers or explanations for what states such as pfault mean. I know they > are linked to the systemcalls, but how can I get more info about this?
Please wrap you lines around 72 chars or so. > Any information, pointers, or feedback would be greatly appreciated. Unfortunately, I don't think there's any such comprehensive resource. However, I would expect that 80% of the time, a google on "<state> freebsd" will produce enough information to satisfy you. The other 20% of the time, you'll either need to read the source code or find a helpful developer to explain. Don't hesitate to ask on this list if you come across a state you can't find information on. -- Bill Moran Collaborative Fusion Inc. _______________________________________________ firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-questions To unsubscribe, send any mail to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"