"Saifi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Which package in ports need to be installed in order to have .bst files
> installed ?
>
> The .bst files are required when specifiying the \bibliographystyle{} in .tex
> files.

Note that you are using LaTeX, not TeX.
Any version of LaTeX should do (if I remember correctly; I don't have
it installed on my booted machines, and I haven't used BibTeX since
the days of LaTeX 2.09).  These days, the print/teTeX port is
the most common way to install TeX and its common utilities.