I haven't used that port in a while, but I'm pretty sure it includes a
maketorrent-console.py script. I'm not anywhere I can check to ensure
that though.

On 12/18/06, Erik Norgaard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi:

Which tools are available for creating torrent files? I am looking for a
commandline tool or a perl module that would permit creating a torrent
file like this

    $ maketorrent -t <tracker> -o <file>.torrent path

But it seems only py-torrent provides a tool and it's GUI based.

Thanks, Erik
--
Ph: +34.666334818                      web: http://www.locolomo.org

I'm nerdy in the extreme and whiter than sour cream