Dear Sir,
  I have HP Proliant ML 370 G4 server with dual Processors 3.6 intel xeon and
HP Smart RAID controller (Config=>RAID5) (146GB * 6) + (4 GB Of RAM.)
  The server working as application server (Tailored Software) based on
POSTGRESQL server.
  I installed the FreeBSD 6.1 to serve 100 users with the application so -
after period of time I found an error message appeared on the server :
  Kern. Maxfiles Limit Exceeded By UID 1001, Please See Tuning (7).

  What is the problem? Can You Help Me because after this message appears the
server activities down.

  Thanks
  Ossama Abdel Haleem