Robin Becker wrote:
Is it possible to determine what options were used during port installation. One of the recipes I'm trying to follow calls for perl to be installed with USE_THREADS=yes.

well I found out that the installed perl doesn't have threads by running a thread sample script. But I guess I still need to know if any other options were used during the install.

I suppose its safest to assume that I need to reinstall perl, but how easy is it to do that? I think it was installed by default.

--
Robin Becker