Dave wrote:
Hi,
You want to set up a separate mail server from your isp? If that's the case I can do this if you want. I've got this working on a FreeBSD 6.1 box and i quite like it. This would actually give me the excuse i mean motivation to get webmail working on my own box as well. I would base this server on a postfix solution, and for the amound of users your not likely to need a database, that's overkill.
HTH
Dave.

Thanks for the offer Dave, I don't think my boss would allow non-employees to access our servers.
--
Robin Becker