On Sat, 23 Dec 2006, he ccjj wrote:

On 12/23/06, Axel Burwitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
in FreeBSD 6.2 - RC1 it works fine here.

Sure cupsd is running? Can you administrate CUPS server with
http://localhost:631 ?

Yes,I can connect through http://localhost:631, but when I add
printer, I can not find the device of my HP 5100 printer, I have
installed foomatic-db-hpijs and hpijs.

Did you move /usr/local/bin to be before /usr/bin in the paths
of users who print? Check the path with set because sometimes a system wide configuration fo a login shell may have been reset by a user's
dot file.

--
Lars Eighner
http://www.larseighner.com/index.html