Andrew Pantyukhin wrote:
Last official ATI video card support for FreeBSD was the 9400 series
drivers. I've heard about some reverse engineered drivers from Linux. Is
there any way to get hardware acceleration for ATI Radeon 9600 series? I
want to run OpenGL applications, and not with software rendering.

AFAIK, you get that with Xorg 7.x.

Last time I was FreeBSDing was half a year ago. I'll test some 3D games on the 6.2-RELEASE. I will get a decent framerate, will I?