Look at the dmesg to see what hardware was detected at boot. You can edit the rc.conf file to have the correct interface name.

        -Derek

At 06:17 AM 12/26/2006, linux quest wrote:

I am a UNIX newbie. I think I made the wrong selection for my network card -causing me unable to connect to the Internet. Now, I would like to choose my a new network card during installation of FreeBSD. So, I did tried sysinstall command, but, it seems that I am unable to select my network card from there.

Please help. Thanks.

Regards,
Linux Quest

believed to be clean.