On 12/27/06, Derek Ragona <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 You need to look at the web-based email extensions.  There are a few of
these, Squirrel Mail is one.  You will need to add the modules to support
the functions you want.

I know squirrel plugins would be one solution, but problem is that we run
webmail on remote machine and don't want to move it into mailserver 'cause
it would need more cpu and memory there. And running squirrelmail just for
password changing on mail server would be kinda stupid 'cause people would
need to login other webmail just to change their password. We would prefer
some much easier solution.

--
kpn @ IRCnet