Hey I got linux-oper/linux-firefox, and for a minute it seemed regular firefox worked as well, then i started messing with plugns lol, but the linux-twins still work, I just have that problem everyone has... no sound, Im using OSS as my sound system. however firefox+oogle lets me download the movies right off youtube/google / anywhere so its an effective workaround, if anyone has any tips on the sound problem, I'd be very happy

thank you all

dan