On Wed, 27 Dec 2006, Garrett Cooper wrote:

> > Does anybody there have experience how to run an
> > ports/security/tor ? I have use FreeBSD 4.11-RELEASE-p13 and "tor"
> > here always exit with signal 11 and Segmentation fault message.

> Could you provide your make.conf settings, in particular your
> CFLAGS, CXXFLAGS, and CPUTYPE, or maybe the custom settings in your
> ports config file(s), etc?

cat make.conf | grep ...
#NO_CPU_CFLAGS= true    # Don't add -march=<cpu> to CFLAGS automatically
#CFLAGS= -O -pipe
BDECFLAGS= -W -Wall -ansi -pedantic -Wbad-function-cast -Wcast-align \
           -Wcast-qual -Wchar-subscripts -Winline \
           -Wmissing-prototypes -Wnested-externs -Wpointer-arith \
           -Wredundant-decls -Wshadow -Wstrict-prototypes -Wwrite-strings
#SENDMAIL_CFLAGS=
CPUTYPE=i686
#CXXFLAGS+= -fmemoize-lookups -fsave-memoized

Ports config? Where is it?

--
dima <7509107*mail,ru> <2:550/112>