On Thursday 28 December 2006 09:48, Vizion wrote:
> Gi
>
> I just wondered whether using portupgrade -a there might be any way to have
> an initial interactive dialogue to set all option for all ports to be
> upgraded during the run so as to facilitate an attendance free upgrade
> procedure.
>
> Maybe there is already some way to do this - if so perhaps someone could
> enlighten me.
>
> Thanks
>
> david

Run it in "batch" mode. From man portupgrade(1):

Run an upgrading process in a batch mode (with
                            BATCH=yes).

Cheers,

Beech

Beech Rintoul - Sys. Administrator - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | Alaska Paradise Travel
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail  | 201 East 9Th Avenue Ste.310
/ \  - Please visit Alaska Paradise - http://www.alaskaparadise.com