I *think* the following is coming from Spam Assassin, which is launched by procmail, which is launched by fetchmail (so any of those could be the guilty party if they use perl).

[31161] warn: (?:(?<=[\s,]))* matches null string many times in regex; marked by <-- HERE in m/\G(?:(?<=[\s,]))* <-- HERE \Z/ at /usr/ local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/Text/Wrap.pm line 46.

Anyone else? Any suggestion as to what I may be doing wrong? Can't say that I can associate the occurance of the above with any portupgrade or similar. Might have been a portupgrade or a buildworld which started the error messages.

--
David Kelly N4HHE, [EMAIL PROTECTED]