Michael Grant wrote:
I'm looking for a web mail and calendar to install on my freebsd box.
Ideally something "web 2.0" like gmail and google calendar is what my
users are after.

In some searching around, I turned up Hula (http://hula-project.org)
and Zimbra (http://www.zimbra.com).  Both have open-source versions.
Zimbra seems more mature.  Neither seems to be easy to install on an
existing freebsd box and both seem to replace everything including the
mailer and popd/imapd.  It's not clear to me if anyone has ever
succeeded in getting Hula working on Freebsd.

Has anyone had any luck with any other packages?

Michael Grant

I'm using Horde, has a nice homepage-builder like, with support for calendars, email, and news/rss feeds as well. Clean, simple, easy to navigate interface - highly reccomend for ldap email. If using pop3, or running on local mail server - go with OpenWebMail - way easier, and supports decent calendaring interface.

Just my two cents ;) - been using openwebmail as primary mail reader for passed several years, now using imap and Mozilla Thunderbird + Horde via web when not at desk... both work excellent.

--
Nathan Vidican
[EMAIL PROTECTED]