I originally posted this to -mobile three months ago, but got no
nibbles.  The T23 is is running 6.1-RELEASE presently.  Anyone?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 05:18:23 +1000 (EST)
From: Ian Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: external touchpad for Thinkpad T23?

I've just bought a Thinkpad T23, and I'm loving it .. but I'm not sure
I'll ever be able to love its TrackPoint, being spoilt by the touchpad
on my old Compaq Armada 1500c, with which I can be quite productive ..

The only one I've been able to google up that looks nearly small enough
to work with below the keyboard is the Adesso/Cirque EasyCat PS/2 or USB
pad .. any chance these will (some value of) work with FreeBSD 6?

moused(8) only mentions the older (serial, and way too chunky) ALPS
Glidepoint, and the Interlink Versapad which looks more the right sort
of size, but appears to be no longer available?

I'd appreciate any clues.

Cheers, Ian