On Wed, 15 Jan 2003, Scott Mitchell wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 15, 2003 at 11:51:23AM +0100, Paul Everlund wrote:
> > Maybe even more usual and a possibility today than before, as mobile
> > phones are able to send/recieve e-mails (if I only could get my own
> > phone to work as it should :-). All the good things are not available
> > by WAP though, and hence it could be hard to search for the documents
> > describing entropy.
>
> Try http://wap.google.com/
>
> It's not perfect, but it doesn't a reasonable job of converting web pages
> to WML for display on a WAP device.  It shouldn't be too hard to figure out
> the URL format it uses so you can go directly to the page you want, without
> all that tedious searching :-)
>
>       Scott

Will take a look at it! Anyway I would guess a page describing entropy
is not something one would want to view on a phone. :-)

Do anyone by the way know if a special web-server is required for
serving wap-pages, i.e. can one use Apache? If not, what's out there?
Will take a look in the ports tree to see if I find anything.

Best regards,
Paul