lynx is found by running sysinstall, then going to
configure->packages->all->lynx.

I run firefox with firefox& not mozilla&.

Steve

On 1/4/07, linux quest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have been searching for tutorials for browsing the Internet using Lynx,
but can't seem to find one anywhere. There aren't any tutorial either in
those Unix books that I bought. What command do I need to type to download
Lynx and what command I need to type to run Lynx on FreeBSD?

Secondly, I try to run firefox by typing ...

# mozilla &

but ... it respond with error msg ... and yes I can connect to the
Internet (I pinged google.com).

Thanks for any help.

Regards,
Linux Quest