From: Garrett Cooper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 13:48:23 -0800
Subject: Re: FreeBSD Installer vs RedHat Linux Fedora Core Installer?

..
Also, an interesting thing is that sysinstall required (at least in my
case) a clean filesystem / partition tables every time I tried to
install. Whenever I installed with a partially or complete filesystem,
sysinstall would die every single time when installing when fetching /
extracting sources.
- -Garrett

..