Boris Samorodov wrote:
On Mon, 08 Jan 2007 14:52:06 -0500 DAve wrote:

We are moving to SAN in the near future to resolve a host of issues. I
have been looking through archives for information on FreeBSD and
iSCSI without much success.

We currently have 15 servers running FreeBSD and several more in the
queue/on order. It is looking like FreeBSD may not provide the
production level of iSCSI initiator we will require. (The iSCSI target
host will be a third party vendor)

I didn't use them myself but I'll second for hearing about them:
http://ixsystems.com/storageiSCSI.php

I am sending a request for information to the project lead but I am
also interested in knowing if anyone is currently using any iSCSI with
FreeBSD and what your success failures might be.

WBR

iSCSI Target and iSCSI initiator are two different animals. The above is for hosting a iSCSI system, providing a target(I believe), we need to connect to it, using an initiator.

Thanks,

DAve

Veterans?