On 1/8/07, Rob Hurle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Mon, 8 Jan 2007, Wojciech Puchar wrote:

> could You put me to some manual about configuring any king of VPN (with
> encryption at least, preferable compression too) with windows machines as
> clients and FreeBSD as servers.

OpenVPN gets my vote as an easy to use cross-platform VPN.  Runs on
just about everything. Compression is available, password or
certificate based authentication, high level encryption, NAT and
firewall friendly.  The add-on windows GUI makes installation and
setup easy for non-unix types.

/usr/ports/security/openvpn
docs and good sample configs: http://openvpn.net/
windows gui: http://openvpn.se/