On 1/9/07, Vizion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]
Umph well somehow I have lost libkrb5.so.8.

Any idea of correct way to re-install?

Thanks
david

The best way is to rebuild the entire FreeBSD world + maybe kernel.
See http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/makeworld.html
and http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/kernelconfig.html
For documentation on how to to that.  You can also try to only rebuild
the kerberos5 part of the soruce tree, but that's not supported and
might not work.

HTH
//Niclas