Malcolm Kay wrote:
On Tue, 9 Jan 2007 04:02 pm, Garrett Cooper wrote:
Why does he need access to aliases though? For mail program
purposes? -Garrett

I think you may have mixed up two threads with very similar subject lines. I see no reference to aliases in this thread.
(Confusing isn't it)

Malcolm
Yeah, I pick interesting times to start threads it would seem. :-)

We're doing some group membership stuff through the aliases file, and this guy helps administer some of them in a tertiary sense. The correct way to do this is of course through our LDAP directory, but that would of course make entirely too much sense...

--
Jay Chandler
Network Administrator, Chapman University