http://farragut.flameeyes.is-a-geek.org/articles/2007/01/08/a-shadow-lies-upon-all-bsd-distributions

http://farragut.flameeyes.is-a-geek.org/articles/2007/01/07/gentoo-freebsd-license-problems-requires-a-development-pause

http://farragut.flameeyes.is-a-geek.org/articles/2007/01/07/the-big-license-mess-part-2
> Gentoo/FreeBSD On Hold Due To Licensing Issues

No.

Kris

Why then? Are you guys ever going to do something about Xorg DRI/DRM
for Radeon cards, Java, and Flash support? More importantly:
1. Xen Dom0 support?
2. Fix SATA RAID driver problems?
3. Better chipset support for new 51xx Xeon and Core 2 Duo systems?
4. ZFS support?
5. Better support for 2TB, or greater, RAID arrays: (fsck, etc.)?
6. Speed up GigE and 10GigE stuff? checksum offloading, Interrupt load
problems, packet processing speed, etc?
7. Better SMP support, GIANT lock in RAID/LAN drivers, etc...

Why should I continue using FreeBSD when the project never delivers on
it promises?