Ok..done it.....now, can u explain me or point me a link to the why i have
to doit in single mode and what this does??
i've done it and now when i restart in normal mode i got the same UNREF
erros plus some Phase 5 - Check Cyl Groups errors.
FREE BLK COUNT WRONG IN SUPERBLK
Salvage? no

BLK MISSING IN BIT MAPS
Salvage?no

then i did a fsck in normal mode and this last errors disappear but still
get the first ones....

thanx.....

2007/1/9, Beech Rintoul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

On Tuesday 09 January 2007 14:53, Agus wrote:
> Hi, all.....i suffer a blackout today when my freebsd was running, and
when
> i start up again i run fsck and it reports that 5 files
areUNREF......this
> happens during
> Phase 4 - Check Reference Count
>
> UNREF FILE I=94324 OWNER=mysql MODE=100600
> SIZE=0 MTIME=Jan 9 20:30 2007
> CLEAR? no
>
> and a few more with same owner and mode; the only thing that changes is
the
> I,(inode, i guess)....
>
> Is there a way to fix this?!?

Boot into single-user and run "fsck -y".

Cheers,

Beech

Beech Rintoul - Sys. Administrator - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | Alaska Paradise Travel
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail  | 201 East 9Th Avenue Ste.310
/ \  - Please visit Alaska Paradise - http://www.alaskaparadise.com