On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 14:12:53 +0100
VeeJay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> if there is a Process some is dangerous/ security breach which a Bad User
> has put? Thanks

VJ, if you suspect a  "bad user", then follow standard procedures to determine
whether your security has been breached - the name of the process is *EASILY*
modify by anyone who has got root access to your box (you will definitely not
see "hacker_process_here" listed :).

"standard procedures" - search the web and list archives for them. But to make
it short : if there's nothing of value in your box, just reinstall it
(including a complete reformat of all disks involved).

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

"Ninety percent of the time things turn out worse than you thought they would.
 The other ten percent of the time you had no right to expect that much."
  Augustine

Warned.