On Wed, Jan 10, 2007 at 04:35:12AM -0600, Nikolas Britton wrote:

> On 1/10/07, Greg 'groggy' Lehey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >[irrelevant cruft removed]

> >> Fuck off Greg,
> >
> >You've proved my assumptions.  Clearly you don't want to play an
> >active part.  Go away.  You may learn to grow up elsewhere, though I
> >wouldn't bet on it.
> >
> >> Sincerely.
> >
> >You've got to be joking.
> >

> I'm going to answer why I said what I said above with a parallel
> example that hopefully points out one of the problems with some,
> conservative, members of the FreeBSD community...
>
> Why Won't God Heal Amputees?

Sorry for top posting this part of the rant, but it works out easier.

This is first of all, irrelevant to the topic, just a private rant.
Second, it completely either misrepresents or misunderstands the
Christian concept of God or a god and of prayer - although, I admit,
some people do cherish such immature ways of thinking/believing.

Even if it was complete and accurate, it still does not negate your
responsibility for making whatever contribution you can toward the
project you use so freely and claim that you need and love and that
needs some serious work done.   Nothing in prayer relieves a person
of personal responsibility.

////jerry