Hi

Asking this over and over because I am really tired of Bicrosoft Windoze
crashing on me in BaMicromacrosoft Wokred and Extecel, I want move all and
in complete to FreeBSD

I want to wean myself off from that piece of junk.

Thanks
Dak

On 1/10/07, Dak Ghatikachalam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Freebsd

> I have been trying to get this card working,  reading at the ppp log out
> put appears my card and ports are responding and the carrier is established,
> appears I am not dialing it with right chat scripts,

I need some help how to write use and  execute the chat scripts

Do we need device driver for this SIerra Wireless card AC860 ?