On Wed, Jan 10, 2007 at 11:07:04PM -0500, Dak Ghatikachalam wrote:

> I think it is about time that FREEBSD OS gets the act together  by
> integrating  all the plugins for firefox.
>
> I have been trying to make these plugins work,

Really, isnt't that a Firefox/Mozilla thing, plus possibly the
creaters/maintainers of the plugins?
FreeBSD does not create or maintain Firefox or the plugins.
FreeBSD only accepts the port[s] to be in the FreeBSD ports
collection.  That's the way ports work.

So, maybe you should get on the horn to the Firefox people.
and maybe some people who support some of the plugins.

////jerry