Oliver Iberien wrote:
At least this thread got me (desktop user, not especially technically sophisticated) to go make a little donation to the FreeBSD Foundation, as it is the one way I can help out, and show that I'm grateful for FreeBSD. On Wednesday 10 January 2007 08:17, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

So, if you cannot contribute time and effort and your business is
so valuable, then consider contributing money - to support someone
to work in the project, at least part time.

If you only want to get something for nothing, then you live
in the wrong world.

I bought a FreeBSD Subscription (http://www.freebsdmall.com/cgi-bin/fm/bsdsub6.2?id=Ja6Hth8u&mv_pc=70) and the FreeBSD Handbook Set (http://www.freebsdmall.com/cgi-bin/fm/bsdhandbk3.set?id=Ja6Hth8u&mv_pc=187), and to this day, I'm still patiently awaiting for FreeBSD to support the 590SLI Nforce chipset. Both OpenBSD and NetBSD support this chipset FYI. :) BTW, there are no replies to my emails from freebsdmall.com. What's going on here? :(